The Art of Longevity Experience Day
Saturday 16th March
Comprising of two industry leading workshops for surfers and non-surfers!
Unearth knowledge and potential to improve your performance and longevity in the water under the guidance of Surfing legend and 2x World Surfing Champion, Thomas Carroll. As well as the Holistic Coach Rodrigo Perez founder of the Surf Movement method and Holistic Pro Health.
The workshop has been designed for surfers and non-surfers. The Art of Longevity workshop will take you through a journey of breath and flow and will show you how to build a solid foundation for longevity.
Spots are limited! Snap them up.
Simba Barrel Fest
Saturday 23rd March
We’re back with Barrel Fest!
After an epic first event last October and all surfers absolutely frothing, we just had to bring back tubes on tap for an arvo of non-stop slots.
What to expect:
- Tubes on tap from 2pm til 9pm
- Sessions to get you into the green room for the first time
- Sessions are Expert Setting aka BEAST MODE (except for 3pm & 6pm which are the Progressive Barrel Setting)
- Lessons start at 2:30pm & 5:30pm with the Progressive Barrel Setting (capped at 12 per side) Arrive at 2pm for your 2:30pm lesson team, you’ll hit the water at 3pm!
- The Progressive Barrel setting at 3pm & 6pm is still available to book without jumping into a lesson
- All Lessons hosted by our expert URBNSURF coaches.
- Greenroom Photographers snapping iconic memories
- Free Simba helmet hire
- Event activations
- Live Music and bevvies in the Pirate Life Court
- Three Blue Ducks producing epic feeds or post-barrel beers
Get your fundamentals and learn the right way to tube ride with a 30min land-based session before you take to the lagoon and get some tunnel vision on one of our smaller barrel settings!
- 30 Min Land-Based Coaching
- 1 Hour Surf Barrel Session with URBNSURF Coaches
- 45 Min Post Session Debrief
Grab your crew and let’s get pitted!
Where electrifying live music events meets perfect waves.
We have had an epic and diverse lineup of talented artists from various genres take guests on an unmatched sensory journey.
URBNSURF have housed some incredible and iconic surf competitions including the Rip Curl QS1000, First Nations Surfing Titles and Diverse Surf; celebrating diversity and culture.
An atmosphere where music thrives, the lineup of waves is always perfect and memories are etched into minds.
Check out our fleet of events below, are you excited for what comes next?
BYD Pro URBNSURF QS3000
Presented by Pirate Life & Rip Curl – 2024
Boost Mobile Air Jam
Presented by Pirate Life – 2023
URBNSURF Barrel Fest
Supported by Simba Helmets, YETI, Rip Curl, GoPro & Surfing Victoria – 2023
Pirate Life Acoustic Music Series
Presented by Pirate Life – 2023
Boost Mobile Winter Jam
Presented by YETI – 2022
Rip Curl Pro URBNSURF QS1000
Presented by Pirate Life – 2022
For The Love
Presented by Boost Mobile – 2021
Keen to throw and event with us?
Check out our spaces below!
The Court - Summer
The Court in Summer is the perfect space for your event. An outdoor venue featuring a poolside beer garden with bar, stage & PA system. The space is 360spm and has space to fit 300 patrons.
The Court - Winter
The Court is available in winter with the availability of a temporary marquee (25m x 10m). Featuring festoon lighting, staging & PA system. The space is 360sqm and can hold 300 patrons.
The Lawns is perfect for your larger outdoor events. The spacious event lawn has capacity for brand activations, VIP areas, and bar activations. With 1488sqm to work with, housing 1000 patrons.
The Field is a major event space on the left-hand side of the lagoon. The huge 3720sqm can comfortably house 2000 patrons.
Enquire about venue hire
To enquire about venue hire, complete the form below, and one of our friendly sales crew will be in touch!