URBNSURF Melbourne, Australia’s first surf park, is seeking talented, enthusiastic and hardworking Surf Coaches to join our Tullamarine team!
If you get stoked helping surfers claim their first pop-up, and driving surfers of all ability to improve their skills (and shred harder), this is the job for you!
URBNSURF Melbourne seeking surfers of all genders, ages, backgrounds and abilities. You must have a friendly, upbeat attitude and an efficient, adaptable work ethic.
Working as a Surf Coach at URBNSURF Melbourne is the ideal job to work flexible hours, and casual, part-time and full-time positions are available. URBNSURF will provide you with world-class surf coach training, and free surf sessions and lessons will be included in your remuneration.
Interested applicants will need the following:
• Be a surfer;
• Be a hardworking, upbeat, efficient and adaptable individual;
• Hold a valid first-aid certificate, as well as a Working with Children Check;
Successful applicants will be required to obtain prior to the end of their probation period (if you do not hold it already) a Level 1 Surf Coach qualification, and a current Ocean Rescue Award (ie. one of the following):
• Surf Rescue Certificate: SLSA Community Award
• Ocean Rescue Award: Royal Lifesaving Society
• Bronze proficiency: Surf Life Saving Association
• OSSCA – Australian Professional Ocean Lifeguard Association
URBNSURF will provide assistance to its staff to achieve and maintain these qualifications during their employment with us.
Job Type :
Based on skills and experience