Sport & Recreation
Based on skills and experience
#surfmore and help our guests stay safe at Australia’s first surf park!
URBNSURF Melbourne, Australia’s first surf park, is seeking talented, enthusiastic and hardworking Lifeguards to join our Tullamarine team later in 2019!
If you get stoked protecting and ensuring our customers have an awesome day at URBNSURF, this job is for you. URBNSURF Melbourne is seeking Lifeguards of all genders, ages, backgrounds and abilities. You must have a friendly, upbeat attitude and an efficient, adaptable work ethic.
Working as a Lifeguard at URBNSURF Melbourne is the ideal job to work flexible hours, and applications for casual, part-time and full-time positions are being accepted. URBNSURF will provide you with world-class training, and free surf sessions and lessons will be included in your remuneration. Interested applicants will need the following:
- Have an interest in surfing
- Be a hardworking, upbeat, efficient and adaptable individual
- Hold a valid first-aid certificate, as well as a Working with Children Check
- Look presentable
- Proficiency in foreign languages favourably considered
Lifeguards must be able to swim 50 meters in 45 seconds and hold one of the below valid certificates:
- Surf Rescue Certificate: SLSA Community Award
- Ocean Rescue Award: Royal Lifesaving Society
- Bronze proficiency: Surf Life Saving Association
- OSSCA – Australian Professional Ocean Lifeguard Association
- Bronze Medallion
- Pool Lifeguard
This lifeguarding role and will provide you with experience in a unique aquatic environment and will enable you to expand your skills set into the rapidly emerging surf park industry.